Collection of Keys
Keys for holiday properties can be collected at our office located in Stone Real Estate at 212 Del Monte Place, Copacabana. Our opening hours are Monday to Saturday 9.00am-5.00pm and Sunday by appointment or special arrangement. For after-hours arrivals alternate key collection arrangements can be made.
We recommend Guests choose their holiday property carefully from the internet as Stone Copacabana will not be held responsible if the property does not meet your expectations. Stone Copacabana is not responsible to provide additional heating or cooling services to holiday rental properties, other than what is already provided within the home.
Things to Bring
Holiday rental properties are stocked with small quantities of basic necessities such as toilet paper, dishwashing liquids/tablets and basic pantry items for your arrival. Food and drink (including bread, milk, etc) are not included. It is the guest/tenant responsibility to purchase day to day supplies to last the duration of the booked stay. Linen supply/hire (top & bottom sheets, pillowcases, bath towels & mats) & tea towels for kitchen are automatically added onto all bookings unless removed with prior arrangement (removal of charges must be confirmed in writing one week prior to arrival). Although bath towels are included in the supply/rental, beach towels are not included (unless specified in individual house rules).
Not all of our holiday homes are pet friendly. Pets can only visit our holiday homes with written pre-approval from Holiday on the Central Coast.
Note: It is a breach of the Terms and Conditions to bring a pet along to a home that is not pet friendly and any pets found to on the premises when not authorized with a booking consultant will result in the termination of your booking and additional cleaning charges will be charged to your credit card without further notice. Approval must be in writing.
When the property you hire is classified as Pet Friendly, you agree to the additional Terms and Conditions, including:
- It is a requirement that pets are toilet trained and any mess is cleaned up immediately.
- All pets are to stay off all furniture at all times.
- All pets are to remain outside whenever possible and tethered sufficiently if yard is not secure. The agency/owners are not responsible for the confinement of your pet.
- Our holiday homes are located in residential areas, so any impact or disturbances resulting from your pets are to be kept to a minimum. This includes noise and any mess caused by them.
- Charges will apply if any damage is caused by pets or extra cleaning is required.
The maximum number of people staying at the holiday rental properties must not be more than is specified as the maximum number of guests per holiday home.
Guest numbers must be registered in your booking and extra overnight guests are not allowed without permission from your Holiday on the Central Coast property manager. Guests are not permitted to bring additional bedding or tents.
The property owners and managers observe the right to terminate the tenancy should rules not be observed.
All breakages/damages caused at the property or damages to fittings, fixtures and furniture must be reported to the office immediately and the owner reserves the right to seek compensation for the same.
Should any onsite repairs, service or maintenance be required during your stay guests must contact and report the issue(s) to Holiday on the Central Coast property manager immediately (who will arrange authorised tradespeople or representatives to attend the property as soon as possible). Guests are required to permit entry at these times.
Full Payment is required at the time of booking.
In the event that a cancellation is made the booking amount will only be refunded if the property is re-let (less a 10% booking fee). If the property is not re-let 50% of the total booking amount is forfeited. No refunds will be made for early departure or refusal to stay at a booked property. The property owners reserve the right to cancel any holiday accommodation booking at any time and in such event all reasonable efforts will be made to offer you alternative accommodation but without liability.
No provisions can or will be made for relocation. Tenants must accept premises ‘As booked’ and cannot relocate.
Under no circumstances shall the premises be sub-let.
One set of keys per property will be provided to guests/tenant. Please advise a booking consultant in advance should you be requiring a late check in. The agency takes no responsibility for late arrivals without prior notice. There is a $50.00 call out fee for unscheduled late arrivals, lockouts & lost keys plus cost for arrangements of a replacement set of keys will apply.
Return of Keys
All holiday home keys must be returned to our office (Stone Real Estate Copacabana 212 Del Monte Place Copacabana, NSW 2251 PH: (02) 4382 3066) before your 10.00am departure UNLESS other arrangements have been made with the holiday property manager. A $50.00 late charge fee will apply if keys are not returned within this period of time. Should the office be unattended, keys are to be dropped through the hole located in the door at the office.
Holiday Rental properties that are Listed for Sale
Tenants/Guests agree to permit sales agents to carry out inspections with prospective purchasers upon 24 hours notice and at a time agreed between both parties.
All properties must be left clean and tidy (as they were found on arrival). Dishes are to be washed, air con turned off and all rubbish (inside and outside the house) is to be placed in allocated bins securely.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Copacabana is home to brush turkeys who scavenge through rubbish bins for food and make a terrible mess. It is important that you make sure the rubbish bin lid close completely and any excess rubbish is either left inside the house (tied shut) and kindly taken with you on departure to dispose of elsewhere.
Furniture and Fittings
Please do not change, move, damage or rearrange the furniture within your holiday home. Please respect the premises and understand that these are private homes - not only holiday accommodation. Any damages must be reported to your Holiday on the Central Coast property manager and may result in bond compensations.
Telephone, Internet and TV Reception
Landline telephones are not available in holiday rental accommodation.
Wi-Fi is available at our holiday homes. Please note that the agency is not responsible for the quality of Wi-Fi or TV reception received in holiday rental properties.
Children must be monitored in pool areas at all times and gates and pool fences must remain closed at all times.
Under no circumstances are bottles and glass to be used in the pool or spa areas. Broken glass in pools/spas may result in costs to have pool and/or spa drained and all broken glass removed. This a charge will be added to your credit card without further notice.
- All bookings are taken and deposits accepted subject to the owners approval on the above terms
- No responsibility is taken for any vehicles or personal belongings on the property at the time of your stay
- All bookings are accepted by the agent in good faith, but maybe subject to change. Should an issue arise where accommodation is not possible at the property booked, every reasonable step will be made to offer alternative accommodation (subject to availability)
- Guests hereby acknowledge and agree that the property managers/owners shall not be held responsible or liable for any injury or loss suffered by the guest/occupants/or invitees of holiday rental accommodation by negligence caused by any party.
- The agent or representatives will not be held responsible or liable for any deficiency in the holiday accommodation or its furniture/fittings
- The property manager or representatives will not be held responsible for any noise/disturbances caused as a result of neighbouring properties, renovations/building/roadworks/ road blocks or power outages in/or surrounding the holiday accommodation
- All Holiday Rental properties are strictly Non Smoking. If smoke is detected inside home, a $250 charge will be added to your credit card without notice, and further charges may apply depending on any damage caused.
By accepting the keys to your holiday rental property, you are accepting these Terms & Conditions.