At Holiday on the Central Coast, the health and wellbeing of our guests, staff and community is of paramount importance, and we’re making sure we do everything we can to keep everyone safe.
COVID-19 is a genuine threat to our community for the foreseeable future and all of us need to adapt as updates come to hand. We are monitoring the NSW Government website on a daily basis to ensure we adhere to any regulations and abide by any restrictions if and when they are introduced.
We have expanded our cleaning and hygiene procedures to include safety protocols that reflect the advice of Federal, State and local public health authorities.
Additional safety protocols implemented throughout our property include:
- Mandatory QR CODE check-ins at all properties for all guests and visitors
- Reduced contact wherever possible
- Complimentary hand sanitiser to promote good hand hygiene
- Oversight of safe physical distancing
- Intensive cleaning of high usage areas, fixtures and fittings with hospital grade products
- Removal of unnecessary items from guest rooms to avoid cross-contamination
Guest and staff safety will always be our top priority and we are committed to maintaining the highest levels of satisfaction throughout this challenging time.
If you (or any of your visitors) have visited any known COVID-19 hotspots, come in contact with any known cases or have any cold or flu like symptoms, please CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY to discuss cancelling your stay at our properties.
If you have any questions or require any further information please contact us immediately.
Holiday on the Central Coast
PH: (02) 4382 3066